Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Me and Music

Let's face it, I'm an ardent hummer.... and singer...... and lover of most anything musical. This can be a very good thing as I can entertain myself for hours humming poorly harmonized notes. On the other hand, this habit can greatly annoy anyone unfortunate enough to be around me for extended periods of time. It especially gets bad at the end of the day when I'm getting tired. The singing makes me feel better, but this is also the time of the day when everyone else is trying to relax and, apparently, my noise doesn't  help most of the time.

I still love music though, and enjoy dabbling at making tunes on many instruments. I would call them songs but most of the time I end up just playing random notes. One of the most recent instruments I learned to dabble on is the ukulele. I like this instrument because I think it matches my personality and I can sing with it while I play. This means I can get double the musical urge out of my system at the same time.

Below is one of the first songs I learned to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment